Chettinad Chicken Mix
- Heat 2 tsp of oil in a pan and and 600 g of Chicken pieces and fry for 2 min.
- Add 50 g of Thillai’s Easy Chettinad Chicken Mix to the Chicken and blend well.
- Add 4 cups of water (1000 ml) and mix well, Cook until gravy thickens.
Madras Fish Masala
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Add chopped onions, tomatoes and saute for sometime.
- Add Tamarind juice 100ml,50g Thillai’s Madras Fish masala and cook until the onions are soft.
- Add 1000ml water & bring it to boil while boiling add diced / sliced fish pieces & allow to cook for 10 minutes (for creamy texture add coconut milk)
- Garnish with freshly chopped coriander leaves.
- Use 2 tablespoon of Thillai’s ChettinadMasala for 1 kg, of meat.
- Fry chopped onions, tomatoes etc., in edible oil along with Thillai’s Chettinad Masala.
- Add a little water, salt to taste and cleaned mutton / chicken pieces and boil the mixture for 20 minutes.
- For a light gravy, add tomato puree and water as required
Madurai Mutton Fry Masala
- Cut 1 kg of mutton into small bite sized pieces.
- Add 50g of Thillai’s mutton fry masala into the 1 kg of mutton pieces, rub it horoughly with masala and marinade for 30 min.
- Heat 2 table spoons of oil in a pan and sauté the mutton on low flame for 2 min. Add required amount of water into the mutton and stir until mutton becomes tender. Add extra masala if required.
- Transfer the mutton fry into a bowl, garnish with onion rings and fresh coriander leaves.
[** No Need to add salt, masala contains salt.]
- Cut 1 Kg Chicken into small bite sized pieces.
- Add 50g Thillai’s Chicken 65 Masala to 1kg of Chicken pieces.
- Mix well by rubbing the masala into the Chicken pieces. Set aside for 30 minutes.
- Heat oil in a pan on slow flame & fry the Chicken pieces till they turn into a pleasant red colour. Garnish with Lemon juice, fresh Coriander & Onion rings. For best results marinate with a tablespoon of Pineapple juice to get a tender Chicken 65.
No need to add salt, masala contains salt.
- Take 200 gms chicken pieces (with bone or boneless).
- Measure 1 Tablespoons (20g) of Thillai’s Crispy Chicken Mix into a small bowl and add water Pour remaining dry chicken mix into a wide plate.
- Dip the chicken pieces into the wet mix and then coat with the dry mix until the chicken piece is fully covered with dry mix.
Heat oil in a frying pan until hot (160ºC) and fry the chicken pieces until golden brown (Approx. 4 min).
Total cooking time: 15 min
* Serve Hot ** No need to add salt.
*** You can also Use Thillai’s Crispy Chicken Mix to Prepare Tasty & Crispy Vegetables (Capsicum, Cauliflower, Potato, Baby com, Onion, and Mixed vegetable), Crispy Paneer, Crispy Mushrooms, Crispy Prawn Fry, Finger Fish and Coated French Fries.